Every month, we will cull together a list of interesting publications dealing with health apps and health gadgets. January’s list is below. Enjoy!
- Smartphones in ophthalmology : Relief or toys for physicians? Ophthalmologe. 2012 Jan;109(1):8-20. View here.
- Reliability Analysis of a Smartphone-aided Measurement Method for the Cobb Angle of Scoliosis. J Spinal Disord Tech 2012 Jan 17. View here.
- Improving Acetabular Cup Orientation in Total Hip Arthroplasty by Using Smartphone Technology. J Arthoplasty. 2012 Jan 13. View here.
- Human-centric sensing. Philos Transact A Math Phys Eng Sci. 2012 Jan 13;370(1958):176-97. View here.
- An Internet-Based Virtual Coach to Promote Physical Activity Adherence in Overweight Adults: Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res 2012 (Jan 26); 14(1):e1. View here.
- Development and validation of a smartphone heart rate acquisition application for health promotion and wellness telehealth applications. Int J Telemed Appl. 2012;2012:696324. Epub 2012 Jan 5. View here.
Don’t see a January publication listed above? Please comment below or submit on our health2measure wiki.
Be social, share!